Friday, February 17, 2017

No Rhyme or Reason by JMC Design

There is No Rhyme or Reason to this kit, other than I have wanted to do a nursery rhyme kit for a while.  They were all so cute, so I picked my kids favorite ones.  I must admit my kids are all grown up and won't let me read to them anymore...LOL!

I really love all the colors and diversity of this kit.  I really had to much fun making it.  It is not just for nursery rhymes or kids for that matter.  You can use this kit to scrap just about anything.
The nursery ryhmes included are Baa, Baa Black sheep, Hickory Dickory dock, Little Miss Muffet, Itsy Bitsy Spider and 3 Blind mice.

on sale for 50% off
until 
February 24th


this kit includes

24 Patterned Papers
8 Solid Cardstock
8 Textured Cardstock
lowercase alphabet

and if you buy the bundle it also includes



Here are layouts by my amazing Creative Team

Katherine


Heather made a quote page and a facebook timeline



Beth





and because I have the best followers!
I made you a freebie to go with the kit


You can click the preview or HERE to download

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Jodi!


No comments:

Our Family before they started leaving Home